We'll Always Have Paris

I just came home yesterday from a week long vacation in the city of light (aka Paris, France). It was.....eventful. I shall post pictures once M offloads all of them onto the computer. One of the perks was that our apartment was literally a block away from the Eiffel Tower with cafes and bakeries on either side of us. The downside was that my hallway closet back home was bigger than the shower stall at the apartment and my bb wasn't working. The chocolate croissants and nutella with banana crepes made up for it though. :) Oh yeah, and the highlight of my trip...M proposed!! We're engaged! I was kicking myself in the ass because I really didn't see that coming. We went for a walk the night before his birthday and five benches away from the Eiffel Tower, he asked me to be his wife as his "early birthday present". And the icing on the cake--he planned for our families to meet us at the airport when we returned. They put together a lil party at my brother's place to celebrate our engagement. :) I love my family...and I LOVE My Fiance!!



Newer Post Older Post Home