13 Going On 30

The beginning of 2012 has been good to me so far, but I'm still as busy as a bee. Yes, I still work two jobs and yes, I still only have 1 day off a week. There are times when I ask myself how the hell I do it, but I know God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle. Plus, someone's gotta pay for our getaways. ;) Oh how I miss the days of waking up without an alarm clock and meeting up with a friend to just 'bullsh*t'. I turn thirty this year, but I still find it hard to believe I'm an "adult". It seems like it was just the other day my best friend and I were comparing tamagotchi's (yes, I'm aging myself)! Reality hit me though because this time it isn't an electronic pet...this time I'm going to be a momma!! I know...crazy! I thank God every day for my blessings, especially for this new life growing inside of me. My husband is super ecstatic and I find it so adorable when he talks to my tummy every day. If it's one thing I learned, it's that God works in mysterious ways. I know a baby doesn't come with a manual, but we look forward to this next chapter in our life. I can't wait to meet you soon, babygirl! <3


Older Post Home